This moderate tour leads along rock formations and through woods. It is appropriate for both, beginners and advanced mountain bikers.
You pass over plateaus and along an ancient railway track.
The trail is marked only in one direction.
Departure: Becher Gare
After crossing the small village of Altrier, the route leads back into the forest before heading back into the open country and then into the hamlet of Kobebour. From there you ride down into the valley of the Härdbaach and past imposing rock formations.
Then, the trail takes up again through the Härdbur and then through the forest of Seitert near Consdorf. You return to your starting point at Becher Gare on the national cycle route PC2. This used to be an ancient railway line.
For your safety
- Make sure your material is in good condition. Take along a repair kit.
- Pedestrians have priority. Ride slowly and get off the bike if necessary.
- Stay on the signposted slopes and watch the signs.
- Keep your speed under control and be ready to brake.
- Don't cut turns.
- Be considerate of plants and animals.
- Take your rubbish back with you.
Parking: Free parking available at Becher Gare.