Escapardenne Lee Trail
A hiking trail of 52 km that showcases the steep paths and rocky ridges (“lee” in Luxembourgish) through the wooded valley of the Sure.
A hiking trail of 52 km that showcases the steep paths and rocky ridges (“lee” in Luxembourgish) through the wooded valley of the Sure, with several beautiful sites to discover such as Gringlee in Bourscheid-Moulin, the Molberlee in Hoscheid or the atypical village of Dirbach. Divided into 3 days of walking, this extension connecting Ettelbruck with Kautenbach should please all walkers in search of heritage, nature, culture and of course landscapes.
Discover the Hiking without Luggage Package
The Trail in figures :
- 2000m of elevation gain
- More than 60% natural trail
- Less than 20% with an asphalted surface
- 16 natural sites crossed or followed
- 32 outstanding views
- 1 town and 10 villages or hamlets crossed.
3 stages :
Ettelbruck - Bourscheid-Moulin: 17,8 km
Bourscheid-Moulin - Hoscheid: 19,3 km
Hoscheid - Kautenbach: 14,5 km
Distance : 52 Km Difficulty : Expert
Your hiking or cycling experience.
Find, plan and track your trails using GPX files
- Download a GPX or KML application. Simply search for a GPX or KML reader in your Appstore.
- Download the GPX or KML file below with your trail information and open it with the app.
- Start your bike tour and stay on track
Distance : 52 Km
Time : 18:00 h
Difficulty : Expert
- Guided tour