The Parish Church of St. Laurent

The Parish Church of St. Laurent

The old castle tower , which has been the belfry of the Parish Church, dedicated to St. Laurent (since 1782), is worth a visit. The former watchtower and fortresstower (26m high with walls 1,50 - 1,80m thick), was originately surrounded by a moat and is situated right in the centre of the old fortress.

Contact

Address: The Parish Church of St. Laurent
rue de l'Eglise 1
L-6720 Grevenmacher
Show on map

More sights

Markusbierg & Markustuerm
Markusbierg & Markustuerm
Find out more
"Gallo-Roman site" Lellig
Remains of a Gallo-Roman funeral enclosure
Find out more
© Oliver Raatz
Valentiny Foundation
Valentiny Foundation
Find out more
© VisitLuxembourg
Monument "Schengen Agreement"
In Schengen, the M2000 monument on the banks of the Moselle near the "Centre Européen" commemorates the construction of the "House of Europe".
Find out more
© Anabela and Jorge Valente - diariesof
"Wormer Koeppchen"
"Wormer Koeppchen"
Find out more
"Gallo-Roman site" Dalheim
Large vicus on the Roman road
Find out more
Sculpture of the Ketti mouse
In the 1980s, Wil Lofy created a sculpture of the Ketti mouse for the old municipality of Burmerange. The same artist also immortalised the field mouse in a fountain in Mondorf-les-Bains.
Find out more