The chain is lubricated, tire pressure checked: well then let the adrenaline rush in the most southern region of Luxembourg, the RedRockRegion, begin!
The Mountainbike Trail "Haard-black“ leads you through former open cast mining areas, which has been officially declared a national nature reserve in 1994. Earlier, iron ore was mined here, but after the cessation of opencast mining the area was was simply left to the natural process of vegetation development.
Get out of town and into the countryside in only 5 minutes!
Haard – black: Level S2+ | 27,6 km | 120 - 150 Min. | 687 HM
If you want to gain first experiences on narrow paths with stones, roots and hollows, then you should not miss this singletrail. The climbs and descents are steeper and you will encounter more obstacles. If you are in good physical condition and practice riding regularly, then this is the perfect trail for you!
- Dudelange: Parking Boulodrome - rue Reiteschkopp, L-3476 Dudelange
- Tétange: Parking Schungfabrik - 14, rue Pierre Schiltz, L-3786 Tétange
Rumelange: Parking Terrain de football - rue du parc, L-3741 Rumelange
© Office Régional du Tourisme Sud a.s.b.l.
RedRock MTB trail "Haard-Black"Book now
Your hiking or cycling experience.
Find, plan and track your trails using GPX files
- Download a GPX or KML application. Simply search for a GPX or KML reader in your Appstore.
- Download the GPX or KML file below with your trail information and open it with the app.
- Start your bike tour and stay on track
Distance : 27.6 Km
Altitude : 687 m
Duration : 120-150 min
Difficulty : Expert
- Guided tour