MTB Konstanze Liskow
This diverse and sporty challenging tour starts in the valley of the Sûre. It then leads over steep hills up to the plateau. You are then above the river Our. The tour takes you to amazing views, then through forest passages and again down to the valley.
The trail is marked in one direction only.
The tour starts in Bettendorf at the bridge over the Sûre. After crossing the village, the tour leads steeply up to the wooded hill. There are shady passages in two big loops.
Along the edge of the forest, you then cycle down to Hoesdorf in the Our valley. Above the river you continue to Reisdorf. After the Sûre has been crossed here, the route runs back up to the Koop and through the Jongebësch forest down to Moestroff. You ride back to the starting point in Bettendorf along the Sûre.
For your safety
- Make sure your material is in good condition. Take a repair kit with you.
- Pedestrians have priority. Ride slowly and get off the bike if necessary.
- Stay on the signposted slopes and watch the signs.
- Keep your speed under control and be ready to brake.
- Don't cut turns.
- Be respectful of plants and animals.
- Take your rubbish back with you.
Be sure to wear a helmet & adequate protection equipment.
Public transport: By bus to Bettendorf.