Tower dating back to 1750

Tower dating back to 1750

The tower in Weiler-la-Tour was constructed around 1750. Along with a second, identical tower, it constituted the entrance to the lords of Weiler’s castle.

Contact

Address: Tower dating back to 1750
Rue des Forges
L-5770 Weiler-la-Tour
Show on map

More sites

Archeological Museum
Archeological Museum
Find out more
© ORT Guttland
Neolithic Village
Neolithic Village
Find out more
© Henri Krier
Parish church Mersch
Parish church Mersch
Find out more
Celtic Aristocratic Graves
Celtic Aristocratic Graves
Find out more
© Visit Guttland
Roman villa Helmsange
Roman villa Helmsange
Find out more
© Beckericher Millen
Mill "Kulturmillen"
Mill "Kulturmillen"
Find out more
© Visit Guttland
Roman villa Mersch
Roman villa Mersch
Find out more
Tumulus Bill
Tumulus on the “Helperknapp”
Find out more
© Visit Guttland
Roman villa Miecher
The villa rustica of Goeblingen- "Miecher" is a Gallo-Roman agricultural estate of significant size in the area once occupied by the Treveri.
Find out more