Audio guide Notre Dame Cathedral
Learn about the mysteries of the Notre Dame Cathedral of Luxembourg with audio guidance. The Sightseeing.lu app, awarded with the Luxembourg Tourism Award 2021, welcomes you with 36 audio points of interest within the Notre Dame Cathedral and its Crypt.
The Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the must-see places when visiting Luxembourg! Built between 1613 and 1621 by the Jesuits, the cathedral has undergone a remarkable evolution since then. Yet, we don't want to spoil it for you. You can listen to the details of its history in the new audio guide of the cathedral. Nothing is insignificant in the Notre Dame Cathedral, everything makes sense to those who can look and above all listen carefully.
Discover Notre Dame Cathedral using your smartphone
We have selected a total of 36 points of Interest (POI) that you will find in the Sightseeing.lu app. Each POI is accompanied by a text, audio commentary and images in 5 languages.
The audio guide takes you back to the 17th century: move from point to point to explore the interior of the cathedral, including the crypt, in 1 to 1.5 hours. Decode with the audio guide the most beautiful colored glass windows of the side aisles and learn what has become of the former Jesuit church.
One thing can be said, the Notre Dame Cathedral is full of secrets.
The tour with this digital guide has clear advantages: you can start the tour quite flexibly and independently and save the cost of a guide. Moreover, the product is durable, means that you need to buy the audio guides only once, but you can use them for several years. All you need for this tour is a charged smartphone and headphones.
How do I get this audio guide system on my smartphone?
- Download the app "Sightseeing.lu" for free on your mobile phone. Use the App Store (for iOS) or Play Store (for Android)
- Buy the audio guide on www.sightseeing.lu
- Enter your login details or scan the QR code (on your ticket) and be enchanted by one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Europe. In this step you will also be asked in which language you want to download the content. You have the choice between Luxembourgish, German, English, French and Dutch
- Once you have downloaded the app to your smartphone, the audio guides of the cathedral will remain stored there until you change phones.
Watch the trailer:
- 2 maps (Cathedral + Crypt) with 36 POIs and audio guides, pictures and texts in 5 languages to choose from: Luxembourgish, German, French, English and Dutch
- 1 to 1.5-hour audio tour of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Offline function of the app: after you have downloaded the content in the app, you no longer need an internet connection to take the tour
- Longevity of the app: you buy this product 1x and you can benefit from the content until your phone is broken or you buy a new one.
25.03.2023 - 31.12.2024