Each year , the traditional Christmas markets in Luxembourg city turn the Place d'Armes, the Place de la Constitution and the Place de Paris in a real Christmas village.
For a month, the main square of the capital is covered with small wooden huts, selling candles, toys, decorations, sweets, as well as typical drinks such as Glühwäin (hot wine) and typical foods like the Thüringer, Mettwurscht (Luxembourgish sausages ) or Gromperekichelcher (potato pancakes).
- Christmas Market on place d'Armes open from November 23rd to December 24th:
- Su -Thu: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fri- Sa: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- 24.12: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Christmas Market on place de la Constitution open from November 23rd to December 24th:
- Su-Thu: 11:00 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fri - Sa: 11:00 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- 24.12: 11: a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Solidarity market at Puits-Rouge open from November 23nd to December 24th:
- Mo-Fr: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sa-Su: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- The Saint Nicolas market at Place de Paris open from November 22nd to December 23rd:
- daily from 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Gourmet Market in the Grund open from December 1st to 23rd.