Walk the Mile: discover the 7 museums of the capital
Fancy a cultural excursion during which you can collect steps at the same time? As part of our collaboration with the "Staater Museeën" group, we have created a beautiful walking tour that connects the 7 museums of Luxembourg City.
Ready for a 6 km walk through Luxembourg City?
Along the way, you will discover remarkable places and tourist attractions. The route includes 7 stops corresponding to the 7 museums of Luxembourg City. Since your ticket is valid for 48 hours, you can schedule the museum visits over the two days as you wish. The walk will take you to the most important museums of the city, including:
1) Casino Luxembourg - Contemporary Art Forum (closed on Tuesday)
2) Lëtzebuerg City Museum (closed on Monday)
3) Musée National d'Histoire et d'Art (closed on Monday)
4) Mudam Luxembourg (closed on Tuesday)
5) Museum Dräi Eechelen (closed on Monday)
6) Musée National d'Histoire Naturelle (closed on Monday)
7) Villa Vauban (closed on Tuesday / 1st November / 25th December / 1st January)
Admission to these 7 museums is included in the price.
After downloading the app sightseeing.lu and purchasing this tour, you will find 36 points on the interactive map displayed on your screen, which will be explained by text and audio.
These points of interest correspond to historical buildings, landmarks, parks and more.
Your smartphone will be transformed into a city guide!
- This product contains 1 walking tour that you can complete at your own pace
- The route contains 36 points of interest with information that you can read or listen to via the sightseeing.lu application
- Free entry to the 7 museums of the Staater Museeën group
- Access to the sightseeing.lu app with an interactive and GPS localized map, audio and text on points of interest
- Offline functioning of the app
- Best panoramic views
- Public transport plan (free of charge everywhere in Luxembourg)
05.04.2021 - 31.12.2023