Take part in the #Velosummer photo contest! Capture and submit a photo(s) of your favourite #Velosummer moments for a chance to win one of five exciting tourism experiences!
The contest is open to all locals and visitors who take part in Vëlosummer. For a chance to win a prize, share your favourite moments while exploring the cycling routes and experiencing the many touristic sights Luxembourg has to offer along the way. The five winning pictures will be chosen by a jury. In addition, the best photos may be used by Visit Luxembourg to promote cycling in our beautiful country.
- You must have full rights to the image(s) you upload.
- Tip: Focus and frame your photo for a better chance of winning!
- Images submitted must be from or near any of the 11 Vëlosummer cycle routes - nearby touristic sights included and should hint at the Vëlosummer.
- Important: We do not encourage selfies while cycling. Please don’t cycle while taking a photo.
- Please read the terms and conditions.
ENTER THE CONTEST
Step 1: Submit your favourite Vëlosummer photo(s) by uploading them to our Photo Contest collector above from 30 July to 04 September.
Step 2: Enter your name, email and the Vëlosummer route in the form that pops up so we can contact you if you're selected as the winner and know where your shot is taken.
Step 3: Click Upload!
Bonus - Step 4: Share photos on your social media using #velosummer and tag @visit_luxembourg to feature in our Vëlosummer stories!
By uploading content to the Visit Luxembourg Vëlosummer Photo Contest you agree that you have all the necessary rights and permissions to do so. You also grant Visit Luxembourg the right to re-use photos on social media, on visitluxembourg.com and in print/digital marketing.
Win one of these touristic highlights and experiences:
- A one-night stay in a “Kabaischen”. The lodges are ideally located to go for a hike on the Minett Trail or to discover the Minett region;
- A one-night stay in the Green & Breakfast in Niederpallen for 2 persons including a wellness programme, an e-bike excursion, and a four-course dinner;
- A themed hike full of stories and legends around the town and castle of Bourscheid. Discover a new side of Bourscheid with our local guide Els;
- A guided bike tour for the whole family in the beautiful Moselle region with one of our experienced guides and bikes from RentaBike Miselerland;
- A one-night stay for a couple or a family of up to 4 people in one of the youth hostels of the Mullerthal region: Beaufort, Echternach or Larochette.