Approximately 30 events are scheduled from mid-July to mid-September 2022:
- plays for children and young people
- local traditional music concerts (Mineurslidder)
- classical music concerts
- singer-songwriter concerts
- commissioning a musical piece for the project using the Haard environment as a soundbox, inspiration or musical instrument
- lectures (CDMH, industrial culture, ANF)
- performances (dance, storytelling, clown) at the Haard (Clausse quarry)
- Walk to the Haard on the Dudelange side and on the Kayl/Tétange side (about 45 minutes) with cultural activities, namely in the form of an introduction (information on the nature reserve), storytelling, musical improvisation... departure on the Dudelange side and on the Kayl side with two guides from the respective communes and a guide from the ANF (or ORT).
Catering - 'Picnics' (to bring yourself) or on request a 'Picnic' will be prepared by a selection of restaurants from Dudelange or Kayl/Tetange as well as grocery shops such as 'OUNI' or others. Organic products, fair trade... A trip to the Haard on foot and for people with reduced mobility with a specialised horse-drawn carriage, in collaboration with 'De Leederwon asbl'.
Provision of deckchairs, blankets and LED torches (powered by solar energy).
30-50 people per event (to maintain privacy and also to protect the 'ecological footprint' of each event.
Publication (flower seed paper) of a guide.
Text provided by the project partner