How does the LuxembourgCard work?
The card is valid for use throughout the country.
- Cards can be purchased for 1, 2 or 3 days.
- The LuxembourgCard can be used in the form of a QR code on your mobile phone or printed out.
- The card is activated by scanning and is valid until midnight of the same day at all LuxembourgCard partners.
- It must be presented to each LuxembourgCard partner for scanning before the card user can take advantage of the respective offer.
- The LuxembourgCard is valid for 365 days from the first use. In the case of a 2- or 3-day card, use can be spread over this period.
Discover Luxembourg and save money during your stay
- Where? 115, Route du Vin, L-5416 Ehnen
Rentabike - Weinmuseum EhnenRentabike Miselerland: On the move at the MoselleFind out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 30, Duarrefstrooss, L-9762 Lullange
Park Sënnesräich“Park Sënnesräich”: For all the sensesFind out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 8, Rue de la Sûre, L-6610 Wasserbillig
Rentabike - Camping SchützwieseRentabike Miselerland: On the move at the MoselleFind out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 14, Rue du Saint-Esprit, L-1475 Luxembourg City
Lëtzebuerg City MuseumLëtzebuerg City Museum: Living history of the cityFind out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? Château de Clervaux, L-9712 Clervaux
Museum of the Battle of the Bulge ClervauxExplore the momentous Battle of the Bulge in the museum and gain insight into the decisive liberation of Luxembourg. Immerse yourself in history and discover the consequences of these historic events.Find out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? Rue du Château, L-6313 Beaufort
Beaufort CastlesImmerse yourself in the history of the medieval castle and discover how the last occupant lived in the Renaissance castle.Find out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 15, Route de Lultzhausen, L-9650 Esch-sur-Sûre
Ancient Cloth Factory "Duch vum Séi"Discover the cloth weaving factory at the Öewersauer Nature Park Centre! Learn more about the fascinating history of wool processing, see restored machines in action and find unique souvenirs in the regional shop.Find out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 10, Rue Bamertal, L-9209 Diekirch
National Museum of Military History DiekirchDiscover life-size dioramas that sensitively depict the battles and lives of soldiers during the Second World War and explore the impressive collection of over 100,000 military artefacts!Find out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 22, Am Clemensbongert, L-9158 Heiderscheid
All In Family Fun CenterFun in all weather at the All In Family Fun CenterFind out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 45, Route de Trèves, L-6793 Grevenmacher
Päiperleksgaart - The Butterfly Garden & ShopMagical Butterfly GardenFind out more
- Your personal travel experience
- Free entry and discounts with the LuxembourgCard
- The best tips and tours