How does the LuxembourgCard work?
The card is valid for use throughout the country.
- Cards can be purchased for 1, 2 or 3 days.
- The LuxembourgCard can be used in the form of a QR code on your mobile phone or printed out.
- The card is activated by scanning and is valid until midnight of the same day at all LuxembourgCard partners.
- It must be presented to each LuxembourgCard partner for scanning before the card user can take advantage of the respective offer.
- The LuxembourgCard is valid for 365 days from the first use. In the case of a 2- or 3-day card, use can be spread over this period.
Discover Luxembourg and save money during your stay
- Where? 1, Moselstrasse, D-54308 Langsur-Wasserbilligerbrück
Rentabike - Deutsch-Luxemburgische Tourist Info
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? Route de Mondorf, L-3260 Bettembourg
Fairytale ParkBettembourg Fairytale Park: a wonderful fantasy worldFind out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 6, Montée du Château, L-9712 Clervaux
Museum of models of the Castles and Palaces of LuxembourgTreat yourself to a journey into the past and into other dimensions! This unique exhibition is suitable for young and old alike. Here you can discover history in a new way.Find out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 7, Rue de la Gare, L-6910 Roodt-sur-Syre
Rentabike - Beim Lis - Duerfbuttek an Duerftreff
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? Montée du Château, L-7622 Larochette
Larochette CastleImmerse yourself in the medieval history of Larochette Castle.Find out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? Schlasswee, L-9140 Bourscheid
Bourscheid CastleExplore the fascinating Bourscheid Castle, where history meets breathtaking natural scenery. The imposing castle towers majestically over the Sûre valley and invites you to travel back in time to a bygone era. An unforgettable excursion the rich history of Éislek.Find out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 2, Kirchewee, L-9651 Eschweiler
MIGO – Mini-Golf & Spill-ParkMIGO indoor leisure centre: Mini-golf & play parkFind out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? Château de Clervaux, L-9712 Clervaux
The Family of ManImmerse yourself in the fascinating world of "The Family of Man" photo exhibition in Clervaux! Be inspired by this unique collection that captures the life, cultures and emotions of mankind in breathtaking images!Find out more
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? 1, Route du Vin, L-5533 Remich
Rentabike - Centre Visit Remich
- freewith theLuxembourgCardWhere? Route de Gilsdorf, L-9205 Diekirch
Rentabike - Camping de la SûreRentabike Dikrich: Slow tourismFind out more
- Your personal travel experience
- Free entry and discounts with the LuxembourgCard
- The best tips and tours