It was a close call but the Congés Annulés are now confirmed!
From 1 to 23 August, Rotondes will host a slightly modified version of the festival that will still bring plenty of fun.
We’ll have something for your ears every night, as different DJs will play their best sets on the terrace. From Wednesday to Saturday live music lovers will be able to enjoy outdoor concerts. Sunday evenings will be dedicated to the screening of music documentaries as the Congés once again team up with Rocklab.
We’re also planning a record flea market where fans of LPs, CDs and merchandising can sell directly to other fans of LP, CD and merch enthusiasts, no professional sellers allowed.
And the best part? This year, the Congés Annulés festival is 100% free!
A FEW RULES TO ENJOY THE FESTIVAL AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE
In the Concert area (tent)
- Free entry but booking required:
max. 1 ticket per person and per concert
- Bring you ticket (e?ticket or print), it will be mandatory to enter the Festival area.
No ticket will be delivered at the door.
- Your booking grants you access to the Festival area from 18:00.
- One in, One Out:
When someone gets out of the Festival area, someone else can go in, even without prior booking (subject to availability).
- All exits from the Festival area are final.
In the Terrace area (courtyard)
- You have to remain seated during the whole duration of the concert.
- Face coverings are compulsory.
- Drinks are not allowed.
- Drinks are allowed when seated.
- Face coverings are compulsory when walking around.
- Face coverings are not required when you are sitting at a table.
Please follow the usual social distancing rules as well as the instructions given on the site.