Duration: 150 minute(s)
min 4 - max 20
Guided donkey hike through the vineyards of Ahn
Hike with donkey! Why not?
From the winery Mme Aly Duhr we walk together with Alberto and Emma, our two cuddly little donkeys, on a part of the dream loop "Wine & Nature Trail Palmberg" through the vineyards and the natural boxwood forest up to the plateau above the Palmberg. On the way we learn interesting things about the Luxembourg wines, but also about the local rock formations and some living as well as petrified animal species. On our way back to the valley we will have a break an taste an elegant, fresh Riesling or grape juice while enjoying the beautiful view over the Mosel valley and the village of Ahn, before we reach our starting point again through the small lanes, passing some beautiful winegrower's houses.
- Our donkeys hike with us, they are not trained for riding and carrying loads.
- Only well-trained, leashed dogs can accompany the group (keep distance).
- Good footwear with non-slip profile required
- Not suitable for prams
- In case of heavy rain the hike will be cancelled
- Children < 12 years only in company of an adult person
Start: Domaine Mme Aly Duhr, Ahn
Distance: 4 km
Easter - November
Type: On foot
Targets: Family, Kids
Languages: German, Luxembourgish
Group price: 115€
Group price information
Individual price information
free for children (0-2 years) | 3 € for children (3-12 years) | 5 € for adults (from 13 years)