Battle of the Bulge - Half Day Excursion
Duration: 1 day(s)
People: min 2 - max 30
In the past the north of Luxembourg has been the sad scene of wars and battles, the most famous one certainly being the Battle of the Bulge that took place in the winter of 1944-1945.
Today, many places commemorate those who fought for peace and freedom.
During this tour, you are going to discover memorials, monuments and museums all around that topic.
Departure at 11:00 am
- View on Vianden Castle, US Memorial
- Visit of Hoscheid
- Visit of Hosingen US Memorial and Water Tower
- Continue towards Heinerscheid, US Memorial
- Clervaux: Visit of "GI" statue, memorial plaques, Clervaux Castle
- Schumann's Eck Wiltz: Trenches and foxholes in the woods, National Liberation Memorial
Planned return at 17:00 pm in Vianden
Languages: French, English, German, Luxembourgish
Group price: On request€
Group price information
The tour can be customized. Price on request
Individual price: On request€