Discover a path amidst nature and enjoy the tranquillity!
From Troisvierges train station you can reach the hiking trail via the Vennbahn.
The path ''Discovering bats'' is located on both sides of the former railway tunnel of Huldange and consists of two parts:
• The southern part begins on the Luxemburg side, at the junction of the Vennbahn near the former railway station house and ends at the southern gate of the tunnel. This section is about 900 meters long.
• The northern part begins at the junction on the Belgian side and ends at the northern gate. This distance is about 1000 meters long.
Four didactic signs, an audio station and an interactive info station are located on each section. The content is the same on both sides, so it is enough to explore one of the two routes. The walkers can rest on the benches or the picnic areas before they return. In order not to disturb the sensitive bats the tunnel is unfortunately inaccessible.
Distance : 1 Km Difficulty : Easy
Your hiking or cycling experience.
Find, plan and track your trails using GPX files
- Download a GPX or KML application. Simply search for a GPX or KML reader in your Appstore.
- Download the GPX or KML file below with your trail information and open it with the app.
- Start your bike tour and stay on track
Distance : 1 Km
Difficulty : Easy
- Guided tour