At the water works you can discover the element of water in all its forms. The waterworks (SES) supplies the water reservoirs of the connected municipalities with drinking water. Guided tours take you through the Water Discovery Centre ''Themaqua'', to an underground source of drinking water and to the drinking water reservoir on ''Rebierg''.
The visit of the facility takes 3 hours:
- Presentation of the SES (Powerpoint; 30 minutes),
- Projection of a DVD (only in Luxemburgish; 15 minutes),
- Visit of the facility (30 minutes)
- Possibility to visit an undergournd source (15 minutes)
- Possibility to visit the drinking water reservoir Rebierg (60 minutes).
Due to the fact that groups are only limited to 50 persons, it is very important to state the exact number of persons when registering for a visit.
For the registration you need to fill in a PDF document and sent it via fax to this number +352 39 98 15
- Guided tour