Founded in the 13th century, the monastery was originally a poor monastery, but this changed in 1258 with the arrival of Yolanda of Vianden. During the Thirty Years' War, the abbey was abandoned, and in 1783 it was closed down. Today, the buildings in the Marienthal serve as a home for asylum seekers and as a centre of the National Youth Service.
Where : Beringen
The familiar and modern hotel is nicely decorated with a lot of taste and...
Where : Schwebach
Small family hotel situated in the center of Luxembourg and 20 km from the...
Where : Walferdange
Tender simplicity in a modern and elegant setting - Located six kilometres...
Where : Mersch
Our Hostellerie is situated in the center of Luxembourg-country (18 km from...
Where : Useldange
Le Pavillon, an energy-conscious passive building, has 7 double rooms and a...
Where : Luxembourg City
3 km from the city center, the financial and European center Kirchberg....
Rue De Mersch
T. +352 30 00 17
53, rue de Capellen
T. +352 30 03 53