A chapel has been standing on this site since the early Christian age. The current chapel was built in 1897 in honour of Saint Donatus. It has undergone extensive restoration work in 1996.
Where : Beringen
The familiar and modern hotel is nicely decorated with a lot of taste and...
Where : Schwebach
Small family hotel situated in the center of Luxembourg and 20 km from the...
Where : Mersch
Our Hostellerie is situated in the center of Luxembourg-country (18 km from...
Where : Useldange
Le Pavillon, an energy-conscious passive building, has 7 double rooms and a...
Rue De Mersch
T. +352 30 00 17
3, place de la résistance
T. +352 81 74 28