Published on 12/12/2017,
End of December, 21 new "EureWelcome" labels were handed out to tourist actors to reward their offers without barriers.
The infrastructures with that label guarantee a high quality of service and must fulfill a variety of criteria to guarantee access without barriers.
- Hotel Le Royal (Luxembourg City)
- Parc Hotel (Mondorf-les-Bains)
- Restaurant Beim Alen Tuerm (Mersch)
- Hotel-Restaurant Brasserie Lanners (Ettelbruck)
- Architectural walk (Esch-sur-Alzette)
- Baumbusch hiking trail (Mamer)
- Barefoot trail (Medernach)
- Schueberfouer fun fair (Luxembourg City)
- Octave market (Luxembourg City)
- Info-Handicap (Luxembourg City)
- Station (Dudelange)
- Station (Oberkorn)
- Station (Noertzange)
- Swimming Pool Parc Hosingen (Hosingen)
- Parc Sënnesräich (Lullange)
- Sports hall of Bonnevoie, Cessange, Eich-Millebach, Kiem, Luxembourg-Gare
Currently, more than 140 tourist infrastructures, municipalities, events, hotels, campsites and other establishments have the "EureWelcome" label in Luxembourg.