During a six-day hiking excursion you will discover the Mullerthal Region – Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland and the Luxembourgish Ardennes, also known as ‘Éislek’.
- 5 nights in a dormitory with bedsheets, full-board (breakfast; packed lunches; dinners);
always 1 overnight in the youth hostel Hollenfels, Larochette, Echternach, Beaufort and Vianden.
- Hiking map
- Tour suggestions
- GPX-files for your own GPS-device
- Free Wi-Fi
Information about the trail:
Luxemburg – Hollenfels:
23,7 km / ca. 6 hours of hiking / 550 mh
Hollenfels - Larochette:
28,5 km / ca. 7 hours of hiking / 675 mh
Larochette - Echternach:
31,3 km / ca. 7,5 hours of hiking / 562 mh
Echternach - Beaufort
18,7 km / ca. 4,5 hours of hiking / 625 mh
Beaufort - Vianden
31,7 km / ca. 8 hours of hiking / 789 mh
Vianden – Ettelbruck
27,1 km / ca. 7 hours of hiking / 743 mh
Back to Luxembourg by train.
Prices per person:
- Adults: 228 € (price for youth hostels members) / 243 € (standard price for non-members)
- Children until 12 years: 125 € (price for youth hostels members) / 140 € (standard price for non-members)
- Surcharge for a private twin room: 12 € per night.
Further payable services:
- Luggage transport
- Guided tour
- Additional overnights in one youth hostel
Prices on request.