As the name of the tour indicates, you will discover three different regions with your bike: the Mullerthal Region – Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland, the region of the Moselle with its variety of wines and the south with its industrial heritage.
- 4 nights in a dormitory with bedsheets, full-board (breakfast; packed lunches; dinners);
always 1 overnight in the youth hostel Larochette., Echternach, Remerschen and Esch-Alzette
- 1 Luxembourg Card for 2 days, including free use of public transport
- Map with Luxembourg’s cycle paths
- Tour suggestions
- GPX-files for your own GPS-device
- Bicycle room
- Free Wi-Fi
Information about the trail:
- Luxembourg – Larochette: 35 km
- Larochette – Echternach: 45 km
- Echternach – Remerschen: 67 km
- Remerachen – Esch-sur-Alzette: 54 km
- Esch-sur-Alzette – Luxembourg: 45 km
Prices per person:
- Adults: 196 € (price for youth hostels members) / 208 € (standard price for non-members)
- Children until 12 years: 103 € (price for youth hostels members) / 115 € (standard price for non-members)
- Surcharge for a private twin room: 12 € per night.
Further payable services:
- Luggage transport
- Guided tour
- Additional overnights in one youth hostel
Prices on request.