Luxembourg at the speed you pedal.
600 kilometres of cycle paths. More than 20 signposted and safe cycle routes. Numerous opportunities to hike in comfort. 300 kilometres of mountain bike circuits (between 10 and 40 kilometres). There are 1001 ways to discover the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg by cycle or mountain bike.
As the name of the tour indicates, you will discover three different regions with your bike: the Mullerthal Region – Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland, the region of the Moselle with its variety of wines and the south with its industrial heritage.
- 4 nights in a dormitory with bedsheets, full-board (breakfast; packed lunches; dinners);
always 1 overnight in the youth hostel Larochette., Echternach, Remerschen and Esch-Alzette
- 1 Luxembourg Card for 2 days, including free use of public transport
- Map with Luxembourg’s cycle paths
- Tour suggestions
- GPX-files for your own GPS-device
- Bicycle room
- Free Wi-Fi
Information about the trail:
- Luxembourg – Larochette: 35 km
- Larochette – Echternach: 45 km
- Echternach – Remerschen: 67 km
- Remerachen – Esch-sur-Alzette: 54 km
- Esch-sur-Alzette – Luxembourg: 45 km
Prices per person:
- Adults: 187 € (price for youth hostels members) / 199 € (standard price for non-members)
- Children until 12 years: 99 € (price for youth hostels members) / 105 € (standard price for non-members)
- Surcharge for a private twin room: 11 € per night.
Further payable services:
- Luggage transport
- Guided tour
- Additional overnights in one youth hostel
Prices on request.