The €50 accommodation voucher – Q&A
It is intended for the payment of one or more nights spent in an accommodation establishment participating in the action. It can only be used for this purpose.
The voucher is valid between 15 July 2020 and 15 September 2021 for use in accommodation establishments in Luxembourg participating in the action.
The voucher cannot be exchanged for its cash value and no refund will be made if the price of the overnight stay is less than €50.
Similarly, if several people share a room and use their vouchers, no refund will be made if the price of the overnight stay is less than the sum of the value of the vouchers presented.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first name and surname as well as your CCSS insurance number (n ° de matricule CCSS). A copy of your voucher will be emailed to you.
- I book my stay and I announce the use of the voucher to the host.
- When paying the invoice, I give my voucher to the host.
- The host scans the two QR codes:
- The QR code "GouvCheck" for verifying the authenticity of the voucher.
- The QR code “Code” to devalue the voucher.
- If needed, I pay the remaining balance of the overnight stay to the host.