Where? L-9205 Diekirch
The "Deiwelselter" (Devil's Altar) near Diekirch is built on a dolmen which, according to studies, is about 4000 years old. Originally, the remarkable stone gate probably did not look like it does today. Since the remains of two human skeletons from different eras have been found here, it is assumed that it was a tomb. The "Deiwelselter", as it stands there today, was rebuilt in 1892 from large blocks of stone that lay on this spot and has been a symbol of the town of Diekirch since then.
Where? 34, Stackemer Pad, L-9744 Wincrange
The small village of Cinqfontaines near Troisvierges is home to a former monastery built at the beginning of the 20th century.
Where? 6, Montée du Château, L-9710 Clervaux
Distance: 3,12 km
Duration: 0:50 h
Where? 35, Rue du Château, L-9516 Wiltz
Memorial Site Schumann's Eck - Luxembourg's most destructive battles
Where? 3, Rue de la Mairie, L-9640 Boulaide
Where? L-9662 Kaundorf
Where? 1, Place de l'abbaye, L-9737 Clervaux
Benedictine Abbey Clervaux: A life of devotion
Where? Om Leempuddel, L-9991 Weiswampach
Lancaster Memorial - A war memorial