Luxembourg City Tourist Office
The Luxembourg City Tourist Office (LCTO) was founded back in 1933 as a non-profit organisation and is the official Destination Marketing and Management Organisation of the city of Luxembourg (Europe). Its objectives are as follows:
- promote the city of Luxembourg as a tourist and cultural destination,
- take initiative to develop tourism in the city of Luxembourg,
- manage one or multiple tourist information desks, as well as any electronic platform whose mission is to inform tourists,
- organise physical and virtual guided tours of Luxembourg City and the country,
- produce all kinds of documentation related to tourism,
- manage permanent or temporary tourist sites and attractions,
- organise tourist events in the broadest sense of the term.
The LCTO currently has a total of 25 employees in the fields of Sales & Operations, Business Development & Networks, Marketing and General Services.