Inspiring Travel and Meeting Experiences in Luxembourg
On the occasion of the State Visit of TRH the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg to Portugal, Luxembourg for Tourism and the Luxembourg Convention Bureau are organising a tourism and business events seminar on Thursday 12th May aimed at promoting the Luxembourg destination to tour operators, travel agents and tourism and events professionals, based in Portugal.
They will be introduced to the diversity and value of Luxembourg as a destination not only in the leisure sector, but also for business meetings.
- What makes the Grand Duchy unique, what are its qualities?
- Why the country is a hidden gem, also called the “green heart” of Europe?
- What are the travel experiences to be had throughout the country?
- What are the initiatives and services that make any trip pleasant and unforgettable?
- Why is the country particularly attractive for the organisation of business meetings?
- Who are the partners with whom to collaborate and develop business opportunities?
A delegation made up of 20 representatives of the Luxembourg tourism and business meetings sector will have the opportunity to present their services, within the framework of a workshop and b2b meetings.
The objective is to develop a quality professional relationship with the most important players in the tourism sector and promoting Luxembourg's tourist offer.