Colpach Park

ell colpach bas ortco 7
Add to favorites

Description

Colpach Park, which was established near Colpach Castle in around 1916, contains sculptures by various 19th-century artists including Maillol, Despiau, Bourdelle and Kolbe. The park was originally the private property of the Luxembourg steel manufacturer Emile Mayrisch.
 

Useful information

Opening

1.1-31.12

Services

  • Guided tour
  • Open to the public

Address

1, rue d'Ell
L-8527 Colpach-Bas
Tel.: +352 26 62 38 1


Share this page