The Parish Church of St. Laurent

church st laurent grevenmacher
Add to favorites

Description

The old castle tower , which has been the belfry of the Parish Church, dedicated to St. Laurent (since 1782), is worth a visit. The former watchtower and fortresstower (26m high with walls 1,50 - 1,80m thick), was originately surrounded by a moat and is situated right in the centre of the old fortress.

Address

1, rue de l'Eglise
L-6720 Grevenmacher
Tel.: +352 75 82 75


Share this page