350 km beautiful tours for motorcyclists and enthusiasts of old-timers on loopy roads along small rivers, crossing market towns or the metropolis make you enjoy charming Luxembourg.
for groups of 6 – 12 participants
Discover Luxembourg and the Greater Region on 2 wheels. Between April and October the youth hostel Larochette offers guided motorcycle weekends with tours leading through Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland, the Luxembourg Ardennes and the Eifel. Following winding and scenic routes away from the main roads and across the Grand Duchy and beyond its borders, every motorcyclist gets its challenge. The offer is valid for groups between 6 and 12 participants.
- 2-3 nights in a dormitory, half-board (breakfast; dinner);
- Possibility of lunch on route (lunch is not included in the price!)
- 1-2 daily guided tours with the following distances to choose: 150 km, 200 km or 250 km
- Park area at the youth hostel
- Drying area
Information about the trail:
- Tour 1: 150 - 250 km, through the Luxembourg Ardennes
- Tour 2: 150 - 250 km, through Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland and the Eifel
- Number of participants: min. 6, max.12 persons. Prices for smaller or larger groups on request.
- The tours are purely touristic and not competitively!
- Each participant takes part in the tours at his own risk!
Prices per person:
- 3 overnights and 2 guided tours: Adults: 139 € (members of Hostelling International) / 148 € (standard price for non-members)
- 2 overnights and 1 guided tour: Adults: 88 € (members of Hostelling International) / 94 € (standard price for non-members)
- Surcharge for a double room: 5,50 € / person / night
- Extra overnight: Adults: 21,20 € (members of Hostelling International) / 24,20 € (standard price for non-members)