Luxembourg at the speed you pedal.
600 kilometres of cycle paths. More than 20 signposted and safe cycle routes. Numerous opportunities to hike in comfort. 300 kilometres of mountain bike circuits (between 10 and 40 kilometres). There are 1001 ways to discover the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg by cycle or mountain bike.
This cycle tour leads trough the whole country and includes overnights in the youth hostels in Luxembourg, Echternach, Vianden, Lultzhausen and Hollenfels.
- 5 nights in a dormitory with bedsheets, full-board (breakfast; packed lunches; dinners); always 1 overnight in the youth hostel Echternach, Vianden, Lultzhausen, Hollenfels and Luxembourg
- 1 Luxembourg Card for 2 days, including free use of public transport
- Map with Luxembourg’s cycle paths
- Tour suggestions
- GPX-files for your own GPS-device
- Bicycle room
- Free Wi-Fi
Information about the trail:
- Luxembourg – Echternach 43 km
- Echternach – Vianden 35 km
- Vianden – Lultzhausen 44 km (2nd option: 60 km)
- Lultzhausen – Hollenfels 48 km
- Hollenfels – Luxemburg 24 km
Prices per person:
- Adults: 216 € (members of Hostelling International) / 231 € (standard price for non-members)
- Children until 12 years: 127 € (members of Hostelling International) / 135 € (standard price for non-members)
- Surcharge for a private twin room: 27,50 €
- Luggage transport from 39,75 € per person (price illustration for groups of 12 participants)
- Guided tour from 98,84 € per person (price illustration for groups of 12 participants)
- Additional overnights in one youth hostel from 19,20 € per person