Family & Kids activities
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg offers a large choice of leisure activities for children of all ages. From tourist trains to chairlifts, from climbing parks to the exploration of former mine shafts, activities with kids become a big adventure. Many leisure activities for children and family are offered all year, independently from the weather. Luxembourg's aim is to create tourist destinations that perfectly combine didactic effect with fun and action.
A varied cycle trip for the whole family! Stay overnight in the modern sports youth hostel in Echternach, including a climbing course.
- 3 nights in a family room with bedsheets, full-board (breakfast; packed lunches; dinners);
- Map with Luxembourg’s cycle paths
- Tour suggestions
- GPX-files for your own GPS-device
- Bicycle room
- A climbing initiation of 2 hours max., rental of climbing harness included
- Free Wi-Fi
Prices per person:
- Adults: 145 € (members of Hostelling International) / 154 € (standard price for non-members)
- Children until 12 years: 94 € (members of Hostelling International) / 99 € (standard price for non-members)
From Thursday until Sunday or from Friday until Monday
Renting of a bike for adults and children