Luxembourg at the speed you pedal.
600 kilometres of cycle paths. More than 20 signposted and safe cycle routes. Numerous opportunities to hike in comfort. 300 kilometres of mountain bike circuits (between 10 and 40 kilometres). There are 1001 ways to discover the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg by cycle or mountain bike.
Enjoy a sporty stay in Larochette with possible activities such as mountainbiking, cycling, hiking on the Mullerthal Trail or on the local circular walks, canoe trips on the Sauer and explore a little bit of cultural heritage. With the Luxembourg Card you can visit up to 80 museums, castles and attractions and benefit of free public transportation.
The offer includes:
- pitch for your caravan / motorhome / tent or stay in one of our "Quartier huts" (bring your own sleeping bag, please) or stay in one of our chalets (no smoking - no dogs allowed)
- free wifi at the campsite
- end cleaning of the chalet
- 1 Luxembourg Card for 1 day
- maps and tour tips
- Introduction to Geocaching
- Lockable bike garage and repair service
Additional bookable services:
- MTB guide
- Canoeing on the Sauer (15.04 - 30.09.)
- Mountainbike / Bike rental
- GPS device rental for geocaching
- own caravan / camper / tent or in a Quartier Hut : from 46,50 €
- Chalet: from 165,50 €